Intensified inspection of sudden self-gas temperature rises in buses
来源： 本站 时间：2018年08月14日 Author: Source site: Site Time: August 14, 2018
On the morning of May 15, a bus near Jiufeng Road in Wuhan spontaneously spontaneously ignited during the driving. The smoke in the car suddenly rolled and the fire was fierce. The bus was burned into an empty shell within a few minutes. Fortunately, the driver The door was opened immediately, the passengers were evacuated without causing injuries.
At 10 am, when the reporter came to the scene, I saw that a bus 101 has been burned into an empty shell, and only a few iron pillars have been burned in the front cab and seat. Witnesses nearby told reporters that the incident happened around 7.50 in the morning. He was passing by here at that time. He saw an instant fire in the bus, thick smoke billowing, and the smoke was burning to a dozen meters.
According to the bus driver, this was his first bus in the morning shift. Before the incident, the vehicle had no faults and was running well. When the car reached the traffic lights at the intersection of Jiufeng 1st Road and Coral North Road in Wuhan, it just changed. When the green light was ready to start, I suddenly heard a noise in the cab in front of the car, and then a smoke began to appear at the gearbox in the car. Seeing this, he quickly opened the front and rear doors, and quickly evacuated the passengers in the car and called the police. . The driver told reporters that there were more than 20 passengers in the car at the time of the incident. When the vehicle caught fire, it quickly spread to the entire car. Fortunately, he and the passengers evacuated in time without causing injuries.
After the incident, fire rushed to the scene and put out the fire. The person in charge of the safety section of Huahong Automobile Passenger Transport Co., Ltd. responsible for the operation of 101 bus line introduced that the bus was purchased by their company from Yutong Bus Co., Ltd. It is currently used for less than three years. For maintenance, the spontaneous combustion of the vehicle may be caused by the high temperature and the failure of the line. At present, they have contacted the insurance company and Yutong Bus personnel to test the vehicle accident. The specific cause of the spontaneous combustion of the vehicle is currently under further testing.
At 11.30 noon, the burnt bus had been towed away by the trailer, and sanitation workers quickly cleared the scene. Drivers are reminded that the summer is about to enter, and the temperature will rise, and the probability of vehicle spontaneous combustion will increase. Especially for old cars and modified cars, it is necessary to do a daily inspection of the oil circuit and circuits. Avoid such incidents.